Fagor 2-by-1 Splendid 5-Piece Pressure Cooker Set Review by Tom Harris
Need a new pressure cooking pan? If you are, I suggest you take a look at this Fagor 2-by-1 5-piece pressure cooker set. If you buy this, it will be more than enough to cook with. This set can replace your old cooking sets.
But have a look at its specifications yourself:
- Includes 1 8- and 1 4-quart cooker pot an interchangeable pressure cooker and tempered glass lid, steamer basket with support trivet
- Pots can be used as pressure cookers with pressure cooker lid or as regular pots with tempered glass lid
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel
- Works with all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Spring type mechanism with one pressure setting (high, 15psi)
- Comes with a visual pressure indicator
- Hand washing recommended
If you are new to cooking with pressure cookers, allow me to explain the principle to you. By sealing the pot, the steam can’t escape. Because of that the pressure and the temperature inside the pot get higher and higher, allowing the heat of the steam to transfer directly to the surface of the food. As a result you get delicious tasting food which is also cooked much healthier, because less vitamins are lost in this process. With this set, you’ll get 2 different sized potts with one interchangeable pressure cooker lid and one glass lid for normal cooking. In addition, you get a steamer basket.
“Bajatrvlr” about the Fagor 2-by-1 5-piece pressure cooker set:
I love pressure cookers and I owe about 7 different brands and sizes – but after I bought this set, I will most likely never use the other one’s again! These are built so well and so much quiter than the ones I owed before!
At the end,
This is a great set of pressure cookers. You will get 2 highly valuable pots, an inter-changeable pressure cooking lid, a normal glass-lid and a steamer basket with support trivet. This is an amazing set and you’ll not need to buy another pressure cooker for a long time if you buy these, simply because they are built so well.